Community Development and Applied Economics
Meg Ashman Lecturer
- MA 1982 University of Oregon School of Journalism
- BA 1972 Connecticut College
Areas of Expertise:
public communication, strategic writing, publication production
Contact InformationPhone: 802.922.1135
Meg Ashman has been part of the Community Development and Applied Economics Department since 2005. As publications editor for UVM Extension for over 30 years, she planned, edited, and designed technical bulletins, popular leaflets, newsletters, brochures, and curricula for print and electronic publishing. Meg Ashman now has her own communication consulting business and does freelance editing, primarily for nonprofits. She has conducted communication training in Kenya and St. Lucia and taught English in Malaysia. She currently teaches strategic writing for public communication in CDAE and is program coordinator for the Belize Semester Abroad Program in Sustainable Development.
- Meg Ashman's courses by semester available here.
- CDAE 120: SL:Strategic Writing for Public Communication
- CDAE 195: Maximizing the Belize Experience
Last modified September 12 2011 03:34 PM