It's one of our newer traditions in our 226-year history: a day when we aim to capture all that happens within 24 hours at the University of Vermont. Tune in here as we stop by classrooms, check on labs, head out on the lake, swing by games and practices, go downtown and more.
A who’s-who lineup of comic artists and graphic novelists will converge on Burlington later this month for the “Pulp Culture Comic Arts Festival and Symposium” sponsored by the University of Vermont and the Vermont Folklife Center.
- Exploring Space and Place
- Building Better Molecules
- TAP Class Develops Exhibit on The Gilded Age
- New Biography Unveils Washington's Most Secretive Man
- Researcher, Writer and Producer
- Office of Undergraduate Research Grants First Faculty Mentoring Awards
- Revealing the Mysterious Powers of Spider Silks
- Five UVM Students, Alumni Win Fulbrights
- First Generation College Grad Demonstrates Lessons in Giving Back
- UVM Admits New Group of Students to Phi Beta Kappa