Professor John Burke arrived on UVM’s campus in 1984, the year President Ronald Reagan was running for reelection against Minnesota democrat Walter Mondale.
John Gennari presents "Everybody Eats: A Flavorful Riff on Black/Italian Music and Food" on September 27 at 4 p.m. in Memorial Lounge, Waterman.
The University of Vermont has attracted a $3 million grant from the National Science Foundation’s Research Traineeship (NRT) Program to develop a new, potentially transformative model for graduate scholars that takes on major environmental and global health problems.
- Faculty Feature: Melissa Pespeni
- Faculty Feature: Wolfgang Mieder
- Dancing on the Edge
- Samantha Alger Named a 2017 Robert and Patricia Switzer Foundation Environmental Fellow
- New Internship Highlights Expanded Focus on Public Health at UVM
- Wandering In the Woods of Memory
- Full Exposure
- UVM Faculty Win $300,000 NSF Grant to Explore “Making” of a Bio Major
- Medicine for Humankind
- Faculty Feature: Ilyse Morgenstein Fuerst
- 1 of 62
- next ›