As a lecturer in the music department and director of UVM’s Lane Series, Natalie Neuert’s appreciation of live performance has been shaped by hundreds of theater, music and dance productions she has watched, listened to or participated in as an actor or director.
What can universities learn from the maker movement about teaching biology to undergraduate students? Can the world of making help universities get more creative students excited about careers in biology? The National Science Foundation has awarded a $300,000 grant to a team of faculty at the University of Vermont to find out.
- Medicine for Humankind
- Faculty Feature: Ilyse Morgenstein Fuerst
- Generating Solutions
- Twitter Celebrates 2017 Spelling Bee, and Prof. Jacques Bailly
- From the Student Government to the State Governor's Staff
- Faculty Feature: Jonah Steinberg
- Andrea Pack '11 wins NSF support for research at Emory University
- Exploring Space and Place
- Building Better Molecules
- TAP Class Develops Exhibit on The Gilded Age
- 1 of 61
- next ›