Ronald Suiter Prize
Each year the Ronald Suiter Prize will provide up to $1,000 each to six or more students in the College of Arts and Sciences to support attendance at conferences, seminars, workshops, etc., by undergraduate and graduate students in the College of Arts and Sciences at UVM. Prizes will be awarded based upon merit and the decisions will be made by a faculty committee.
- Fall Semester: October 31
- Spring Semester: February 15
- Recipients must be full-time matriculated undergraduate or graduate students in the College of Arts and Sciences at UVM at the time the travel occurs.
- Prize funds must be used to attend a meeting, conference, symposium, etc., to allow the student to present his/her scholarly work, to perform or exhibit a work of art, or to advance his/her scholarly/artistic abilities.
- Priority will be given to applicants who will have a UVM academic mentor attending the same meeting or conference. Mentors must be faculty in the College of Arts and Sciences.
- Students applying for funding for events already attended will have lower priority than those applying for future conferences.
Last modified June 09 2015 06:35 PM