University of Vermont

The College of Arts and Sciences

Resources for Current Students

Independent Study

Students in the College of Arts and Sciences have opportunities to do faculty-guided independent research for Independent Study credit. Students must have completed sufficient course work in the proposed area of study before they can do independent research. The amount of credit granted for an independent study is variable depending on the scope of the project. Students interested in completing Independent Study for credit should contact the department of the discipline they want to study for more information.

Last modified June 10 2015 05:33 PM