College and Faculty Senate Committees
- Current College Standing Committee Membership Listing
- Current CAS members of Faculty Senate Committees
Pre-Tenure Research Semester
- Purpose: Provides teaching release time to promote research.
- Eligibility: Junior faculty in third or fourth year are relieved of teaching while continuing the usual service and advising obligations for one semester. Rules may vary by department; contact your Department Chair for details.
Funding for Undergraduate Research
Academic Programs for Learning and Engagement (APLE)
- Purpose: Summer stipends and grants for collaborative research with CAS faculty, maximum of $3000
- Eligibility: CAS undergraduates working with faculty mentors
see full description
Office of Undergraduate Research
- Purpose: Student-faculty research program in all disciplines.
- Eligibility: All full-time undergraduate students
(see full description)
Last modified January 24 2018 02:12 PM