Picture a Vermont farmer. Does a grizzled, seventh generation dairyman come to mind, Holsteins and silo in the background?
A new $180,000 Challenge Grant from the National Endowment for the Humanities to a consortium that includes the University of Vermont and three partners aims to complicate that image.
Amy Trubek: Culinary Anthropologist
- Sarah Amin, PhD, MPH in the news for research on schools lunches and fruit and vegetable consumption
- UVM Center for Sustainable Agriculture Director Receives Promotion
- Dr. Stephen Pintauro recipient of 2015 Kroepsch-Maurice Excellence in Teaching Award
- Interview with Professor Pintauro
- Dr. Lizzy Pope in the news
- Dr. Bethany Yon's Universal Recycling in Schools Grant in the news
- ‹ previous
- 2 of 2