CALS Curriculum Committee
|Douglas Johnson, MMG||Honors College Representative
|Laura Almstead, PBIO, Co-Chair||2013-2016|
|Jane Petrillo, CDAE||2014-2017|
|Sarah Heiss, CDAE||2015-2018|
|Paul Kindstedt, NFS||2015-2018|
|Jenny Wilkinson, ASCI, Co-Chair||2015-2018|
- Reviews and evaluates all proposed changes to the curriculum of specific academic programs, including additions or deletions of courses, name changes of courses, academic programs or academic departments, modifications of courses including changes in number of credit hours, cross-listing of courses, or change in course level or program designators.
- Reviews and evaluates all proposed changes to requirements of individual degree programs, and the general degree requirements of the College.
- Maintains clear guidelines for the mechanisms to propose changes to courses, programs or degree requirements. These guidelines should be reviewed and evaluated on an annual basis, or as requested by the Dean.
- Is empowered to solicit additional clarifying information from sponsoring units or academic departments, as necessary to evaluate proposals for curriculum change.
- Shall advise the Dean and appropriate Department Chairpersons of the Curriculum Committee’s evaluation of proposals for curriculum change.
- Shall provide both a written and oral summary of the Curriculum Committee’s recommendations at meetings of college members
- Shall address other appropriate curricular matters as requested by the Dean.
- Guide to New Course Proposals and Course Changes
- CALS Core Curriculum Check-List
- Link to Course Leaf
ChairQuestions about this committee should be directed to the co-chairs, Jenny Wilkinson and Laura Almstead.
Last modified December 09 2015 02:50 PM