University of Vermont

College of Agriculture and Life Sciences

How Do I Transfer Into the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences (CALS) from another Academic Institution?

Complete the UVM transfer application available from the Office of Admissions. After you have been admitted and have confirmed your intention to enroll at UVM, the Office of Transfer Affairs will complete credit evaluations to determine if and how your previously taken courses will transfer. You will be assigned an academic advisor for your program of study who will work closely with you to determine the additional coursework needed to complete the major.

UVM Resources:

Last modified December 08 2011 11:35 AM

Apply to UVM
Contact UVM © 2016 The University of Vermont - Burlington, VT 05405 - (802) 656-3131