"NO PLACE I'D RATHER BE!" Our students wildly lip-dub Clean Bandit's viral hit while celebrating UVM College of Agriculture and Life Sciences and learning film production in a five-day winter session course.
It's an exciting time to be a student in the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences (CALS). In the college, we strive to:
- ENRICH student learning by providing experiential learning opportunities.
- PROVIDE excellence in the teaching of and research in basic, applied and life sciences, focusing on the environment, health and nutrition.
- EMPHASIZE practical applications to challenges facing agriculture, food systems, and health through innovation and new technologies.
- INFORM the policy debate on complex societal issues.
- ENHANCE the social fabric and economic development in Vermont, while promoting sustainable communities.
- PROMOTE diversity and ensure a global perspective in our programs.