The Next Generation Group
A peer network of today's and tomorrow's leaders in Vermont business.
The Next Generation group provides a confidential forum for future business owners and leaders to discuss their challenges and aspirations. This group meets bi-monthly and is facilitated by a professional business advisor. Areas of exploration in the coming year include, but are not limited to: self-assessment, leadership development, inter-family communication, and strategic planning.
Participation in the Next Generation group is a highly personal experience. All matters discussed between individuals and businesses are expected to remain confidential and private. The Next Generation group represents a smaller, more intimate group for exploring and applying themes and concepts delivered through the VFBI quarterly forums. Frequent participation in these forums is essential to establish a baseline knowledge of business leadership, transition and succession topics.
What YOU can expect to gain from participation in the Next Generation Group:
- A unique leadership development experience with your business peers;
- Self assessment of your leadership style;
- Confidential sharing of business and personal challenges;
- An exploration of leadership themes and concepts;
- Continuous learning and self-improvement;
- Professionally facilitated and honest discussion;
- Exposure to frequent guest speakers and resource experts.
Next Generation criteria:
- From a family or closely held business;
- Represent the Next Generation of leadership or ownership within that business or a related one;
- Members of the group must be committed to participating in the group on a regular basis (6-8 meetings annually)and contributing to the direction of the group as a whole;
- Groups will consist of no more than (8) businesses;
- Membership in the Vermont Family business Initiative and regular attendance at VFBI quarterly forums.
|Level I||Level II|
Last modified August 09 2012 11:38 AM