Membership and Affinity Groups
Annual Membership Levels
|Level I - $2750||Level II - $2250||Level III - $1250|
All members also receive:
- Three hours of executive coaching each year through the Coaching Center of Vermont.
- Discounted rates in seminars offered through the Center for Leadership and Innovation.
- Invitations to member only events offered through the The Family Business Initiative and University of Vermont.
- Access to our Family Business Library.
- Connections to UVM interns and current research.
The FBI@UVM Affinity groups offer members an opportunity to meet more frequently and begin to implement transition plans, discuss business goals, develop leadership skills, and most importantly provide a confidential setting to learn and share with your peers. New groups are forming now.
|CEO Group||Next Generation Group|
|The CEO Group meets monthly and serves as a informal Board of Advisors for group members. Meetings consist of monthly reporting of trends and numbers, forecasting, and honest feedback from peer but non-competing business leaders. Facilitated by a professional financial advisor, the CEO Group is small, confidential and effective. Click here to learn more||The Next Generation group seeks to provide a confidential forum for future business owners and leaders to discuss their challenges and aspirations. This group meets bi-monthly and is facilitated by a professional business advisor. Areas of exploration include: self-assessment, leadership development, communication, management training, and strategic planning. Click here to learn more|
Last modified April 03 2013 03:23 PM