A peer network of Vermont business owners and leaders.
The Vermont Family Business Initiative CEO group provides a confidential forum for current business owners and leaders to discuss their challenges and business needs. The CEO Group meets monthly and serves as an informal Board of Advisors for participating businesses. Meetings consist of monthly reporting of trends and financials, forecasting, succession planning and honest feedback from peer but non-competing business leaders. Facilitated by a professional financial advisor, the CEO Group is small, confidential and effective. Participation in the CEO group is a highly professional experience. All matters discussed between individuals and businesses are confidential and private. The CEO group represents a smaller, more intimate group for exploring and applying themes and concepts delivered through the VFBI quarterly forums. Frequent participation in these forums is essential to establish a baseline knowledge of business leadership, transition and succession topics.
What YOU can expect to gain from participation in the CEO Group:
- Unique networking opportunities with your business peers;
- Confidential sharing of business and financial challenges;
- A Board of Advisors to offer unbiased feedback on a monthly basis;
- Continuous discussion regarding your businesses succession plan;
- Professionally facilitated and honest discussion;
- Exposure to innovative people, business concepts and ideas.
CEO Group criteria:
- From a family or privately owned business;
- Represent the current ownership or primary financial officer within that business;
- Members of the group must be committed to participating in the group on a regular basis (10 meetings annually) and contributing to the dialogue of the group as a whole;
- Groups will consist of no more than (8) businesses;
- Membership in the Vermont Family Business Initiative and regular attendance at VFBI quarterly forums.
Vermont Family Business Initiative Membership Levels
|Level I||Level II|
Last modified August 09 2012 11:34 AM