Welcome, prospective students.
- Grossman School of Business Reception
Learn more about the Grossman School of Business at the University of Vermont. You will meet UVM alumni from the Boston area, current students, faculty, student services staff and business leaders. It will help you discover why UVM is a special place for your education.
If you believe the UVM Grossman School of Business is the right place for you, we invite you to apply for admission to the University of Vermont. The University has a centralized admissions process. All students interested in gaining entrance to UVM and majoring in Business Administration should complete the Common Application and add UVM to their list of schools. Within the Common Application, you will have the opportunity to designate the Grossman School of Business as your selected major of choice.
- Learn more about applying to UVM and visiting campus. You may also call the UVM Admissions Office at (802) 656-3370.
- Transferring from another school/college? To satisfy upper level business field, theme, and concentration requirements, transfer credits must meet the University’s transfer credit policy and come from an AACSB accredited institution.
- Talk to us: The Grossman School of Business would love to talk to you further about our offerings. Contact us.
- Explore undergraduate offerings in business.
- Visit campus: We welcome your visit. Schedule a visit and/or tour through the admissions office, and to schedule a special tour of the School of Business, please get in touch with Jane.Welcome@uvm.edu in the admissions office (802) 656-3373.
- Grossman School of Business Prospective Student Drop-Ins: Drop-ins are a great opportunity to learn more about our programs, clubs and societies you may want to join, and just general information or questions you may have.
- Application deadlines: View them on the admissions website.
SEMBA and MAcc admissions
To enter the UVM SEMBA or MAcc program, prospective students will apply through the Graduate College.
- Learn more about applying to the Graduate College.
- Explore the SEMBA program, its admission requirements and more.
- Explore the MAcc program, its admission requirements and more.
Undergraduate internal transfers
Students currently enrolled in another College or School at UVM who would like to transfer into or double degree in the Grossman School of Business, should complete the internal transfer application.
Here is information you may find helpful regarding the requirements to transfer/double degree:
- Successfully complete Macroeconomics and Microeconomics*
- Successfully complete two semesters of Calculus (MATH 019/020 sequence or MATH 021)*
- Earn a cumulative GPA of 2.00 or better across all courses taken at UVM
- Minimally earn a 2.25 in completed Basic Business Core classes, with no grade lower than a C- by the completion of 60 earned credits
- Be in good academic standing, i.e. not currently "on trial"
- Not have any incompletes, XC, or M grades pending
*Please Note: Students who achieve an excellent academic record may be considered for internal transfer after completing one semester of Economics and one semester of Calculus. Internal transfer application review: Applications to the Grossman School of Business are reviewed twice a year - early January and July. To further discuss the internal transfer process as well as curriculum questions, please contact Student Services at (802) 656-4015 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment to meet with an academic advisor. Internal transfer applicants should review the Grossman School of Business mobile computing requirement.
Last modified October 15 2015 03:11 PM