Apply to the School of Business Administration
We're so glad you're interested in joining us! There are many audiences for admission to the School of Business Administration. Please select yours to the left and learn more.
If you believe the UVM School of Business Administration is the right place for you, we invite you to apply for admission to the University of Vermont. The university has a centralized admissions process. All students interested in gaining entrance to UVM and majoring in Business Administration should complete an application and submit it directly to the UVM Admissions Office.
- Learn more about applying to UVM and visiting campus. You may also call the UVM Admissions Office at (802) 656-3370.
- Transferring from another school/college? To satisfy our upper level business field and concentration requirements, transfer credits must meet the University’s transfer credit policy and come from an AACSB accredited institution..
- Talk to us: The School of Business Administration would love to talk to you further about our offerings. Contact us.
- Explore undergraduate offerings in business.
- Visit campus: We welcome your visit. Schedule a visit and/or tour through the admissions office, and to schedule a special tour of the School of Business, please get in touch with Jane.Welcome@uvm.edu in the admissions office (802) 656-3373.
- Application deadlines: View them on the admissions website.
MBA and MAcc admissions
To enter the UVM MBA or MAcc program, prospective students will apply through the Graduate College.
- Learn more about applying to the Graduate College.
- Explore the MBA program, its admission requirements and more.
- Explore the MAcc program, its admission requirements and more.
Readmission to the School of Business
If you were previously enrolled in the School of Business Administration or are an alumnus of the school and you are seeking readmission, please send an e-mail to email@example.com including the following information:
- UVM ID#
- last semester attended
- anticipated date of return
- contact information
Undergraduate internal transfers
Students currently enrolled in another College or School at UVM who would like to transfer into or double degree in the School of Business Administration, should complete the internal transfer application.
To be considered as an internal transfer to the School of Business Administration, a student must:
- Minimally complete one semester as a degree candidate at UVM.
- Successfully complete two semesters of Economics*.
- Successfully complete two semesters of Calculus*.
- Earn a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or better across all courses taken at UVM.
- Be in good academic standing, i.e. not currently "on trial".
- Not have any incompletes, XC, or M grades pending.
*Please Note: Students who achieve an excellent academic record may be considered for internal transfer after completing one semester of Calculus and one semester of Economics. Students may also enroll in Statistics 141 as a further pre-requisite.
Internal transfer application review: Applications to the School of Business Administration are reviewed twice a year — January and July. To further discuss the internal transfer process as well as curriculum questions, please contact Student Services at (802) 656-4015 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment to meet with an academic advisor. Internal transfer applicants should review the School of Business Administration mobile computing requirement.
Last modified August 01 2012 03:54 PM