There are a vast number of areas in business and non-profit organizations where knowledge of marketing is essential. Marketing careers can range in complexity and scope from managing a small retail firm to being involved in brand and product management, sales and sales management, advertising management and new product development.
Whatever the specific position, marketing opportunities demand individuals who are able to engage in analysis, planning, implementation, and control of programs in dynamic and often unstructured environments. Marketing attracts people who are creative and who can combine their knowledge with hard work and the willingness to ask "what if" questions.
- BSAD 153 - Consumer Behavior
- BSAD 155 - Marketing Communications
- BSAD 165 - Marketing Analysis and Action
- BSAD 156 - Product Management
- BSAD 251 - Marketing Research (**REQUIRED**)
- BSAD 252 - Marketing Research Practicum - by invitation only
- BSAD 258 - International Market Analysis
- BSAD 256 - Retail Management
Last modified October 23 2014 09:17 AM