BSAD 030, 2016 SPClass Type: Lecture
Introduces students to the tools and techniques necessary for effective decision-making in business organizations operating in a complex and dynamic environment.
Prereq: MATH 019 (or MATH 021), STAT 141; Minimum Sophomore standing; BSAD majors only; Required course specific fee of $20; Degree students only even after level restrictions removed; CDE students register for BSAD ZRASection Schedule for SP2016:
- David Novak, Ph.D. - Section: A
Meets: 325 Kalkin 14:50-16:05 TR.
- David Novak, Ph.D. - Section: B
Meets: 001 Kalkin 11:40-12:55 TR.
- Marilyn Lucas, Ph.D. - Section: C
Meets: 003 Kalkin 13:15-14:30 TR.
- Marilyn Lucas, Ph.D. - Section: D
Meets: 004 Kalkin 14:50-16:05 TR.
- Marilyn Lucas, Ph.D. - Section: E
Meets: 003 Kalkin 10:05-11:20 TR.
- William Cats-Baril, Ph.D. - Section: F
Meets: 111 Lafayette 15:30-16:45 MW.