BSAD 030, 2015 SPClass Type: Lecture
Introduces students to the tools and techniques necessary for effective decision-making in business organizations operating in a complex and dynamic environment.
Prereq: MATH 019 (or MATH 021), STAT 141; Minimum Sophomore standing; BSAD majors only; Required course specific fee of $20; Degree students only even after level restrictions removed; CDE students register for BSAD ZRASection Schedule for SP2015:
- David Novak, Ph.D. - Section: A
Meets: 002 Kalkin 10:00-11:15 TR.
- David Novak, Ph.D. - Section: B
Meets: 002 Kalkin 11:30-12:45 TR.
- David Novak, Ph.D. - Section: C
Meets: 002 Kalkin 13:00-14:15 TR.
- Marilyn Lucas, Ph.D. - Section: D
Meets: 002 Kalkin 14:30-15:45 TR.
- Marilyn Lucas, Ph.D. - Section: E
Meets: 002 Kalkin 16:00-17:15 TR.