What Can UVM Career Services Do for Business Majors?
Their expertise is rich when it comes to assisting business majors. Some services offered:
- Career Planning
- School of Business Club Advisement
- Resume Training
- Internship Referrals
- Cooperative Education (Co-ops)
- Service Learning
- Part-time and summer employment assistance
- Interview Strategies/Mock Interviews
- Job Search
- On-Campus Employer Interviews
- Graduate School Advisement
- Alumni Career Advisors Network
- An Internship Directory is available for students to help them locate internship opportunities.
- Career Information Panels are held throughout the academic year providing students with the opportunity to meet with business professionals in different functional areas of business and explore career options.
- Networking trips provide students with the opportunity to visit companies and meet with alumni. Each year, students visit New York City and Boston companies as well as other geogrpahic locations.
- The Business School Faculty and Business School alumni have professional contacts throughout the world and are always willing to assist students. Alumni are employed by prestigious firms or are pursuing advanced degrees. Alumni Career Advisors area available to speak with students about their employers, their careers, or to provide general information about their field.
Last modified April 01 2010 01:30 PM