University of Vermont

College of Arts and Sciences

Department Chair's Handbook

Alcohol Policy

All official University functions held on campus where alcohol is served must be catered by Sodexho Food Services, except as exempted by contract. (See the University’s Alcohol Policy.) If alcohol is served at off-campus University functions (such as dinners with candidates or guest speakers), it must be served by a licensed beverage handler. Any such alcohol purchases must be pre-authorized by the Senior Vice President and Provost. Payment for alcohol must be made using discretionary gift funds. A request for alcohol approval form must be completed prior to the event at which alcohol will be served.

Last modified September 23 2014 03:48 PM

Contact UVM © 2015 The University of Vermont - Burlington, VT 05405 - (802) 656-3131