CAMPUS Active Directory via a WWW Browser
You can also use a web browser on any Internet connected computer to access your Active Directory files. Note that Active Directory access from a web browser is read-only, you cannot upload or modify files already uploaded.
- Start any web browser such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla, Mozilla Firefox or Apple Safari.
- In the Location field, enter the following URL:
(NOTE that this is a secure site and thus you have to enter https, not just http)
- Then press Enter or Return. The browser will request your UVM netID and
Enter your UVM netID and password, then click OK.
- The following window will appear (note that what you see below varies depending on who you are):
- Click Help for detailed instructions but basically this is a GUI environment that allows upload, download, deletion etc. mostly via right or control clicking and drag and drop.
Last modified September 12 2012 03:30 PM