Our green report card
UVM is recognized for its commitment to the environment:
- One of the first universities to end the sale of bottled water
- Selected by the League of American Bicyclists as one of the nation's most "Bicycle Friendly Universities"
- Sierra Magazine: One of the "20 coolest schools" in U.S. for its energy supply, efficiency, local food policy, and more.
- Forbes: One of "America's 10 Greenest Colleges and Universities" for its commitment to LEED certification in green building for future construction.
- More national acclaim
Green building at UVM
Our students value their academic experiences, and they view out-of-classroom experiences as life-changing and important. UVM students are involved in any of more than 150 campus organizations, they are passionate about service, sports, the arts, the environment and their communities.
- Find out how to get involved and explore student life on campus
- Learn about housing and dining options
- Discover diversity at UVM
- Explore the arts
Say yes to UVM.
Dr. Beth Wiser
Director of Undergraduate Admissions
Last modified January 08 2013 03:18 PM