UVM in Your Area
We host a number of admissions events around the country, especially in the spring. From receptions co-hosted by UVM parents and alumni, to visits at local high schools, UVM representatives are afoot and hoping to connect with you.
High School Visits and College Fairs
UVM representatives visit high schools and attend many college fairs throughout the year. The fall schedule will be listed July through November and the spring schedule will be posted in January of each year. Please note that the travel schedule is frequently being updated in August and September as we finalize our fall visits.
View travel schedule:
Meet UVM representatives at a high school or college fair near you.
Alternative off-campus visit options: While our admissions staff cover most programs listed in the travel schedule, UVM's parent and alumni volunteer representatives also cover some.
If there is not an event listed in your region, or you would like more information, you may have the opportunity to meet with a UVM admissions representative, alum, or parent in your area. Please call (802) 656-4647 or e-mail Nanette.Tougas@uvm.edu to explore these options.
Virtual College Fair and Chat
Join a video chat with current UVM students about campus life, study abroad, and research. Also get admissions advice from UVM counselors chatting and presenting via the Web.
- Wednesday, February 13, 2013: All Access Event. Chat hours: 5-8 p.m. (EST)
- Thursday, February 28, 2013: Admitted Student Chat Event. Chat hours: 6-8 p.m. (EST)
- Wednesday, March 20, 2013: Spring Event. Chat hours: 5-9 p.m. (EDT)
- Thursday, March 21, 2013: Spring Event. Chat hours: 5-8 p.m. (EDT)
- Tuesday, April 9, 2013: Admitted Student Chat Event. Chat hours: 6-8 p.m. (EDT)
- Thursday, April 18, 2013: All Access Event. Chat hours: 5-8 p.m. (EDT)
- Wednesday, May 8, 2013: Transfer Student Chat Event. Chat hours: 5-8 p.m. (EDT)
- Tuesday, July 16, 2013: Class of 2017 Chat Event. Chat hours: 5-8 p.m. (EDT)
Contact an Admissions Counselor
If you are interested in finding out which admissions counselor will be traveling in your area, consult our Admissions Counseling Staff Directory.
If your area does not have a staff member scheduled to visit, please feel free to contact any of these staff members. We are here to help!
Jet Blue helps create a vibrant and diverse community at the University of Vermont by providing scholarships and air transportation in support of our partnership schools in NYC.
Last modified January 14 2013 12:56 PM