Parents and Families
Anxious about your child's first year at college? We'll help you feel right at ease.
Take part in beginning your student's college education at UVM.
- Attend family orientation
- See upcoming events on our calendar
- Review our admitted student enrollment guide (PDF)
- Read our Frequently Asked Questions for general information
- Help your student through the "after I've paid my acceptance fee" checklist
- Attend a regional reception with your admitted student
Points of Interest
Here are some resources to help you learn more about the university and programs and services available to your student.
- Resources for UVM parents and families
- Student Health Services
- Student Financial Services
- Career Services
- Office of the President
- National acclaim for UVM
- Burlington area lodging
Last modified January 07 2013 04:16 PM