University of Vermont

2013-2014 Catalogue

Policies and General Information

Transfer of Credit

Students seeking to transfer academic credit may do so only for courses that are taken at a regionally accredited degree granting institution and are comparable in content, nature, and intensity to courses taught in the corresponding discipline at the University of Vermont. Credit is not given for transfer courses with grades lower than C. To ensure transferability of courses to be taken elsewhere, degree students must secure prior approval for each course in writing from the Office of Transfer Affairs. Questions regarding credit transfer should be directed to the Office of Transfer Affairs, 339 Waterman, (802) 656-0867 or email: