University of Vermont

2012-2013 Catalogue

CALS Minors

For the requirements, refer to “Undergraduate Minors” under “Academic Offerings” in this catalogue.

Any student interested in enrolling in one of the minors listed below should contact the department supervising the minor. If accepted, the student will be assigned a minor advisor from that department who must approve all program plans and course selections.

Animal Science
Applied Design
Community and International Development
Community Entrepreneurship
Arts and Sciences students should note that BSAD 065, MATH 019, and CS 002 or instructor permission are listed as prerequisites for some of the upper level courses.
Consumer Affairs CDAE majors must take CDAE 250 as their elective.
Consumer and Advertising
Ecological Agriculture
Environmental Studies
Food Systems
This is a cross-departmental minor. Contact the Department of Nutrition and Food Science, Plant and Soil Science, or Community Development and Applied Economics.
Green Building and Community Design
Molecular Genetics
Nutrition and Food Science
Plant Biology
Public Communication
Soil Science
Sustainable Landscape Horticulture


Contact UVM © 2018 The University of Vermont - Burlington, VT 05405 - (802) 656-3131