Graduate Courses in Transportation Rsch Ctr (TRC)
- TRC 310 - Transportation Systems Seminar
- Introduction to the complex interconnections of engineering, policy, science and social science that characterize mobility systems. Seminar emphasizes academic research, articles and student writing. Prerequisites: Graduate standing and Instructor permission.
- TRC 312 - Crit Issues in Transportation
- Introduction to the complex interconnection of engineering, policy, science and social science that characterize transportation systems, mobilty problems and solutions. Interdisciplinary teams conduct case studies. Prerequisite: Instructor permission.
- TRC 314 - Travel, Safety & Human Factors
- In-depth examination of human, environmental and vehicle factors in transportation crashes. Students develop safety research proposals and statistical measurements of risk and rates. Prerequisite: Instructor permission.
- TRC 395 - Special Topics
- See Schedule of Courses for specific titles.
1 to 18