Graduate Courses in Surgery (SURG)
- SURG 200 - Introduction to CTS I
- Introduction to research in Clinical & Translational Science (CTS) with a laboratory focusing on human subjects research in Emergency Medical Services (EMS). Prerequisite: Junior status or instructor permission; completion of mandatory hospital training at least one month before semester.
- SURG 201 - EMS Research
- Advanced discussion and research training in Emergency Medical Services (EMS), with continued emergency department-based human subjects laboratory. Prerequisite: SURG 200 or CTS 200.
- SURG 220 - Adv Topics in EMS Research
- Emergency Medical Services (EMS) research under guidance of a faculty member. Prerequisites: SURG 200, 201 and/or faculty permission.
3 to 6