Graduate Courses in Pathology (PATH)
- PATH 295 - Advanced Special Topics
- See Schedule of Courses for specific titles.
1 to 3
- PATH 303 - Translational Pathology
- A course providing an introduction to anatomic and clinical pathology, classes and hands-on training in essential pathology translational research techniques and exposure to their clinical laboratory applications. Prerequisites: Instructor approval.
- PATH 305 - Molecular Mech Environ Disease
- Introductory course on molecular and cellular pathways of disease induction and development. Emphasis on environmental diseases. For graduate students and postdoctoral fellows and undergraduates with permission of course director. Alternate years.
- PATH 306 - Pathobiology of Disease
- Computer-assisted basic pathology series with emphasis on skin, lung, brain, and digestive tract. Alternate years with PATH 305.
- PATH 391 - Master's Thesis Research
1 to 18
- PATH 395 - Special Topics
- Special Topics in Pathology. Prerequisites: Graduate Students, Department Permission Immunology (MMG 223) desirable. Alternate year course with PATH 305.
1 to 12