University of Vermont

2012-2013 Catalogue

Policies and General Information


An official transcript is the reproduction of a complete, unabridged permanent academic record validated with the university seal, facsimile signature of the registrar, and date of issue. A rank-in-class entry is made upon completion of undergraduate degree requirements.

Students and alums may request an official transcript of their permanent academic record online or by contacting the Office of the Registrar, 360 Waterman Building. Transcripts are not released when there is indebtedness to the university.

Contact UVM © 2018 The University of Vermont - Burlington, VT 05405 - (802) 656-3131