University of Vermont

2011-12 Online Catalogue

Students Transferring into the CESS

Enrolled UVM students wanting to transfer to the College of Education and Social Services should complete the online Application to Transfer Link out of catalogue site. form.

Students enrolled in appropriate programs in other colleges may apply to complete teacher licensure requirements for Secondary Education while they remain in their home college.

Students will only be considered eligible for transfer or dual degrees with licensure programs if they currently have an overall average of 2.5 and students in teacher education programs must also be able to earn an overall average of 3.0 or above by the time they reach student teaching and program completion.


Contact UVM © 2018 The University of Vermont - Burlington, VT 05405 - (802) 656-3131