University of Vermont

2011-12 Online Catalogue

College of Education and Social Services: Academic Offerings

Bachelor of Science (B.S.)

Undergraduate Minor (Minor)

Accelerated Masters Program (A.M.P.)

Fifth-Year Postbaccalaureate Certificate

Post-Master's Certificate

Certificate of Graduate Study (CGS)

Master of Science (M.S.)

Master of Arts in Teaching (M.A.T.)

Master of Education (M.Ed.)

Master of Social Work (M.S.W.)

Doctor of Education (Ed.D.)


Contact UVM © 2018 The University of Vermont - Burlington, VT 05405 - (802) 656-3131