2011-12 Online Catalogue
Film and Television Studies (Bachelor of Arts)
Thirty-three total credits in Film and Television Studies to include:
- Two introductory courses from: FTS 007, FTS 008, or FTS 009.
- Four core intermediate courses: FTS 121, FTS 122, FTS 123; and one from FTS 130-FTS 139.
- Three additional 100-level, or above, courses from the FTS offerings.
- One senior seminar from FTS 271 or FTS 272.
- One course at any level from the FTS offerings.
(The FTS offerings includes all FTS courses listed in the catalogue and courses on media studies and production in other departments in the College of Arts and Sciences that are approved by the FTS program and listed on the FTS website each semester including but not limited to: ARTH 140; ARTS 139, ARTS 148, ARTS 248; SOC 043, SOC 150, SOC 243. Only three credits of FTS 191/FTS 192 may count toward the major.)