2011-12 Online Catalogue
Wildlife and Fisheries Biology: Wildlife Biology (Bachelor of Science)
- RSENR Degree Requirements
- Requirements for All Undergraduate Degree Students
- Wildlife and Fisheries Biology Core Requirements
Required courses: FOR 021; WFB 130, WFB 131**, WFB 150**; PBIO 109; BIOL 217; two courses (one must have a lab) selected from WFB 185/WFB 185:Herpetology/Field Herpetology***, WFB 285:Wetlands Wildlife and Ecology***, WFB 273/WFB 274***, WFB 275, or WFB 279.
** Field intensive courses offered only during the summer session.
*** Laboratory courses.
- Colleges and Schools: The Rubenstein School of Environment and Natural Resources.
- Departments and Programs: Wildlife and Fisheries Biology Program.