2011-12 Online Catalogue
Parks, Recreation and Tourism: Public Outdoor Recreation (Bachelor of Science)
- RSENR Degree Requirements
- Requirements for All Undergraduate Degree Students
- Parks, Recreation and Tourism Core Courses
Required courses: PRT 001, PRT 138, PRT 153, PRT 191 (three to six credits), PRT 235, PRT 040, PRT 255; three courses selected from PRT 050, PRT 157, PRT 158, PRT 230, PRT 258; and nine additional credits of professional electives to be chosen in consultation with an advisor.
- Colleges and Schools: The Rubenstein School of Environment and Natural Resources.
- Departments and Programs: Parks, Recreation and Tourism.