2011-12 Online Catalogue
Courses in Engineering Management (EMGT)
- EMGT 175 - The Management of Technology
- Role of technology in industry, the nature of technological change, strategies, management, research and development, forecasting, product service/project selection, development, management, transition to market, and evaluation. Prerequisites: Senior standing in Engineering or Business Administration. Cross-listed with: BSAD 175.
- EMGT 176 - Plant Planning and Design
- Analysis of facilities and services requirements, material handling, office and clean room layout, mathematical and computer techniques, safety and plant conservation. Prerequisites: Junior standing in Engineering or Business Administration or Instructor permission.
- EMGT 185 - Senior Project
- Individual management engineering study designed to the particular interest of the student, utilizing and synthesizing the student's engineering management education experience. Prerequisite: Senior standing in EMBA.
- EMGT 195 - Special Topics
- Specialized or experimental course offered as resources permit.
1 to 6