University of Vermont

2011-12 Online Catalogue

Policies and General Information

Credit for Military Service

University of Vermont degree students may have their military service record reviewed for possible transfer credit. Veterans should present form DD 214 to the Office of Transfer Affairs; active duty personnel should have form DD 295 sent directly from the educational officer on the base. Army personnel seeking credit other than Physical Education should have an AARTS transcript sent directly from: AARTS transcript, Manager, AARTS Operations Center, 298 Grant Ave., Ft. Leavenworth, KS 66027-1254. Transcripts of examinations sponsored by the Defense Activity for Non-Traditional Educational Support (DANTES) are available at a nominal charge from: DANTES Contractor Representative, Educational Testing Service, P.O. Box 6605, Princeton, NJ 08541-6605. All documents except form DD 214 should be sent directly to the Office of Transfer Affairs, University of Vermont, 360 Waterman Building, Burlington, VT 05405.

Students should contact the Office of Transfer Affairs, 339 Waterman Building, (802) 656-0867, or email:, for more information.

Contact UVM © 2018 The University of Vermont - Burlington, VT 05405 - (802) 656-3131