Wildlife and Fisheries Biology: Fisheries Biology (Bachelor of Science)
- RSENR Degree Requirements
- Requirements for All Undergraduate Degree Students
- Wildlife and Fisheries Biology Core Requirements
Required courses: WFB 285: Fisheries Management; WFB 232; NR 250 or NR 280; NR 260/WFB 272; WFB 279; two additional courses selected from NR 250, NR 256, NR 270, NR 280, BIOL 264, WFB 271, WFB 285:Advanced Special Topics, CE 260 or NR 285: Environmental Hydrology.
- Colleges and Schools: The Rubenstein School of Environment and Natural Resources.
- Departments and Programs: Wildlife and Fisheries Biology Program.