2010-11 Online Catalogue
Recreation Management: Private Outdoor Recreation and Tourism (Bachelor of Science)
- RSENR Degree Requirements
- Requirements for All Undergraduate Degree Students
- Recreation Management Core Courses
Required courses: RM 1, RM 50, RM 157, RM 158, RM 191, RM 230, RM 258; three courses selected from RM 138, RM 153, RM 235, RM 240, RM 255; and nine additional credits of professional electives to be chosen in consultation with an advisor.
- Colleges and Schools: The Rubenstein School of Environment and Natural Resources.
- Departments and Programs: Recreation Management Program.