Environmental Engineering (Bachelor of Science)
- Requirements for All Undergraduate Degree Students
- Engineering Curricula
- Environmental Engineering Requirements
- Required Social Humanities: Student must select five from the approved Humanities courses listed in the catalog, two courses of which must also be from the approved Cultural Diversity courses (D1 and D2) listed in the College of Arts and Sciences section of the catalog. Students must also meet the 6/9 distribution rule.
- Earth Science Elective: GEOL 1, PSS 161.
- Science or Tech elective; ME 042, any 100-level or above course in Science or Engineering.
- Design Electives are: CE 142, CE 161, CE 241, CE 251, CE 253, CE 255, CE 256, CE 260, CE 261, CE 265, CE 280, CE 281, CE 283.
- Professional Electives are all Design Electives plus CE 191, CE 192, any 200-level CE course.
- CE 175, Senior Design Project, is required of all seniors (no substitutions).