2010-11 Online Catalogue
Graduate Courses in Pathology (PATH)
- PATH 295 - Advanced Special Topics
- See Schedule of Courses for specific titles.
1 to 3
- PATH 305 - Molecular Mech Environ Disease
- Introductory course on molecular and cellular pathways of disease induction and development. Emphasis on environmental diseases. For graduate students and postdoctoral fellows and undergraduates with permission of course director. Alternate years.
- PATH 306 - Pathobiology of Disease
- Computer-assisted basic pathology series with emphasis on skin, lung, brain, and digestive tract. Alternate years with PATH 305.
- PATH 375 - ST:Molecular Pathobiology
- Five independent, rotating one-semester modules concerning: Atherosclerosis, DNA Replication, Human Genetics, Cell Imaging Techniques, Cell Signalling in Differentiation and Apoptosis, and Cancer Genetics. Each course based on critical review of the primary literature. Prerequsites: BIOC 301, BIOC 302, or Instructor permission. Open to undergraduates with Instructor permission. Alternate years.
- PATH 391 - Master's Thesis Research
1 to 18
- PATH 395 - Special Topics
- Special Topics in Pathology. Prerequisites: Graduate Students, Department Permission Immunology (MMG 223) desirable. Alternate year course with PATH 305.
1 to 12