2010-11 Online Catalogue
Graduate Courses in Nursing & Health Sciences (NH)
- NH 301 - Clin Ethics for Hlthcare Prof.
- Students will analyze clinical and organizational healthcare issues from an interdisciplinary perspective. Ethical decision-making and inter- disciplinary team skills will be developed. Pre/co-requisite: Graduate standing.
- NH 302 - Quality in Health Care
- This interprofessional course provides students with the skills and knowledge needed to apply quality improvement approaches to the design and management of health care services.
- NH 303 - Hlth Promotion & Disease Prvnt
- Students learn the value of and barriers to health promotion , health protection, and disease prevention, factors that influence personal health decisions, and preventive interventions.