Graduate Courses in Animal, Nutrition & Food Sci (ANFS)
- ANFS 313 - Food Safety and Public Policy
- An exploration of issues that impact the development of microbiological food safety policy through analysis of how science and risk assessment are used in establishing policy. Pre/co-requisite: NFS 203 or Instructor permission.
- Credits: 3.00
- ANFS 395 - Special Topics
- Lectures, laboratories, readings, or projects relating to topics in animal, nutrition and food sciences. Pre/co-requisite: Graduate standing.
- Credits: 1.00 to 4.00
- ANFS 491 - Doctoral Dissertation
- Credits: 1.00 to 18.00