This is the official publication of degree programs and requirements and course descriptions for the 2008-2009 academic year produced annually by the Office of the Provost.
Students at The University of Vermont are responsible for knowing and complying with all requirements for their respective degrees as stated in the catalogue. Access to prior editions of the catalogue is available in the catalogue archives section of this site.
- 2008-2009 Catalogue (.pdf) (The layout of this file is identical to the printed version.)
- The arrow identifies links that point outside the official catalogue site [External Link].
- Courses: Browse or search undergraduate and graduate courses in the UVM catalogue.
- Majors, minors, graduate programs: Review requirements for degrees, certificates, and minors.
- Disclaimer: The University of Vermont reserves the right to make changes in the course offerings, degree requirements, charges, regulations, and procedures contained herein as educational and financial considerations require, subject to and consistent with established procedures and authorizations for making such changes.