2007-08 Online Catalogue
Graduate Courses in Recreation Management (RM)
- RM 235 - Outdoor Recreation Planning
- Planning large land areas for outdoor recreation use. Emphasis on the planning process relative to the leisure time use of natural resources. Prerequisites: Advanced standing in Recreation Management or permission.
- RM 240 - Park and Wilderness Management
- History, philosophy, and management of wilderness, national parks, and related areas. Prerequisite: Junior or senior standing in Recreation Management.
- RM 255 - Environmental Interpretation
- Philosophy, principles, and techniques of communicating environmental values, natural history processes, and cultural features to recreation visitors through the use of interpretive media. Prerequisite: Advanced standing in Recreation Management or permission.
0 or 4