University of Vermont

Official 2007-2008 Catalogue Site

2007-08 Online Catalogue

Academic Policies and General Information

Withdrawal from a Graduate Degree Program

Students must notify the Graduate Dean's Office in writing of their intent to withdraw from a degree program. However, if a student does not register at The University of Vermont for course work, thesis or dissertation research, or continuous registration for a period of more than one calendar year, and does not notify the department or the Graduate Dean's Office, in writing, the student will be considered to have withdrawn from the degree program. It will be necessary to apply for reactivation and pay a reactivation fee if the student wishes to resume the graduate program.