University of Vermont

Official 2005-2006 Catalogue Site

2005-06 Online Catalogue

Students Transferring into the College of Education and Social Services

Enrolled UVM students wanting to transfer may secure an application at the Office of Student Services (528 Waterman Building) in the College of Education and Social Services or access the form on-line Link out of catalogue site..

Students enrolled in appropriate programs in other colleges may apply to complete teacher licensure requirements for Secondary Education while they remain in their home college. Information and applications for admission to the Teacher Education program are available in the Secondary Education Office, 405A Waterman.

Students will only be considered eligible for transfer if they currently have an overall average of 2.5 and students in teacher education programs must also be able to earn an overall average of 3.0 or above by the time they reach program completion.