Agricultural and Resource Entrepreneurship (Bachelor of Science)
With Vermont as your laboratory, you will acquire knowledge in applied economics and skills management, strategic planning, marketing, and public policy related to developing or operating a small, natural-resource based business.
- College of Agriculture and Life Sciences Core Curriculum
- College of Agriculture and Life Sciences Degree Requirements
- Requirements for All Undergraduate Degree Students
- Community Development and Applied Economics General Requirements
- Colleges and Schools: College of Agriculture and Life Sciences.
- Departments and Programs: Community Development and Applied Economics Department.