Lodging, Tourism and Events Guides
Highlights of a visit to Burlington might include:
- Shopping on the Church Street Marketplace, a free shuttle ride downhill from campus.
- Taking a ride or a stroll along Lake Champlain on the seven-mile-long bikepath.
- Attending one of the city's many festivals and events, from February's Winter Festival and spring's Mardi Gras Parade to June's Discover Jazz Festival and September's South End Art Hop.
- Catching a show at the Flynn Center for the Performing Arts or the university's Lane Series.
- Dining at one of the city's fabulous restaurants (Thai, Chinese, Japanese, bistro, French, Asian fusion, Italian, Caribbean, Mexican, vegetarian, vegan and more).
The links below provide more in-depth information about Burlington and Vermont.
Last modified January 07 2013 03:39 PM